Adding a logo

Forums Forums Foody Pro Adding a logo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shantichu87 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

monajones
    Participant

I’d like to add a logo instead of displaying the site title so wondering if it’s possible?
    Thanks for your help!

pankogut

Hi there,
    at the moment you can upload only an header image. But you can upload a logo instead of the site title. Just click on SKIPP THE CROP when you upload it.

I hope that helps

shantichu87
    Participant

I didn’t add a logo per se, but I did something similar. I ended up creating a child theme and modifying the header.php source file. In this section <nav id="site-navigation" class="main-navigation" role="navigation">, I added some text for the branding of my site. So the modified nav looks like:

<nav id="site-navigation" class="main-navigation" role="navigation">
         <div class="site-name">
             <a class="home-link" href="/">ChiVeg</a>
         </div>
         <button class="menu-toggle" aria-controls="primary-menu" aria-expanded="false"><?php esc_html_e( 'Menu', 'foodypro' ); ?>
         </button>
         <?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'theme_location' => 'primary', 'menu_id' => 'primary-menu' ) ); ?>
    </nav>

I’m sure you can do something similar with a logo. Let me know if you need help implementing this.

My site for reference is https://www.chiveg.com/. What I added was the text “ChiVeg” in the top left of the navbar

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  shantichu87.

pankogut

Wow, thank you so much 😉
    As soon as possible I’ll work on the update.

shantichu87
    Participant

Cool!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.