error with live preview

Forums Forums Foody Pro error with live preview

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pankogut 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

monajones
    Participant

I’ve uploaded the theme to my WordPress site but on choosing live preview I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function check_capabilities() on a non-object in /var/sites/n/nutritional-matters.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-control.php on line 281

Wondering if you can decipher it for me?

pankogut
    This reply has been marked as private.

monajones
    Participant

Hi there,

Ok I have made a tiny bit of progress as I’ve just migrated the site and its now on the latest version of WP and now I can preview the theme so far as the customise menu loads however the pages dont populate with existing text and so are blank with just the menu showing at the top.

Have I missed a checkbox or something?

Many thanks, Lisa

monajones
    Participant

forgot to say I have classic editor plugin installed
    Thanks

pankogut

Hi Lisa,
    actually it should work very well. Sadly without the access to your website I can’t help because I need to see where is the issue.

Maybe because you don’t have a blog section now, right? The preview shows the main blog section usually.

Let me know
    Cheers
    Pasquale

monajones
    Participant

Hi there,
    How do I give you the user logins safely? Email?
    Lisa

pankogut
    This reply has been marked as private.

monajones
    Participant

Yes I have done that but I need to let you have the password and url etc shall I email you with those?

pankogut

Oh yes, I saw now that there is an other user and password to see your website.
    After that can you change it, right? You can send to the same email 😉

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.